Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Baby Tranquilizers

If any of you know someone who is about to have a baby, I would advocate getting them a sling.  It's magic.  I don't think that M has managed to maintain a good scream for more than 3 minutes after being put in the sling.  It holds her tightly where she can hear my heartbeat, and it leaves my hands free(ish) to accomplish things. 

And after a while in it, she always goes to sleep. (See here for a discussion of the magical properties of the sling and the importance of proper symbols on the cloth).

Besides that, she looks so darn cute in it.


I think that she's biting herself to stay awake, but luckily, the sling is impervious to those kinds of tricks.

On the other hand, perhaps she's just plotting something evil.


World domination, perhaps?

1 comment: