Monday, March 22, 2010

A Farewell to Arms

And legs and torsos too, but that's not as catchy.

While I was packing to go to the west coast, I realized that there was no point in taking the clothes that M has almost grown out of, since she would need new ones before we came home, and traveling with a baby requires a ridiculous amount of gear (I didn't bring the bath with me, you'll all be happy to know, and my parents have their own kitchen sink, so I'm borrowing that).  I spent Thursday saying goodbye to outfits of which I was particularly fond, like this polka dot sleeper.


(That was the day after she came home from the hospital, and here I commemorated the last time she wore it).


Also, for a bonus, a cute one of her face above the sleeper.


I feel very silly missing clothes.  I'm aware that it is essentially ridiculous, but I can't help it.  She's getting so big.

No comments:

Post a Comment