Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father’s Day!

Margaret made breakfast.

004

It was pretty good.  She cracked the eggs (thoroughly – those eggs know that they’ve been cracked) and poured in the liquids and stirred.  I may have helped a little bit, and I certainly cooked them, but she did a lot of it.

She also picked out Leo’s presents.  She thought that he needed a tie (Daddy yikes ties, Mommy), and some big Legos (so he can play wiv me, Mommy and build a house with a roof, a big one), and a blue hippo (because Daddy likes the zoo and the hippos and the blue one he likes so he wants it).*  So she’s doing pretty well, I think.

*This last reason was a little less coherent, which I attribute to the fact that it’s much harder to explain why Leo would want a blue hippo.

No comments:

Post a Comment