Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tummy Time à Deux

We have a routine in the morning (who am I kidding – we have a routine most of the time, because I find something that works and then we DO THAT OVER AND OVER.  I am boring) where we (Margaret and I) eat breakfast, and then Ellie comes out of her bouncy chair and we put down a blanket, and she does tummy time.  And soon after that, it’s time for her morning nap.

So, you know, that’s awesome.

Anyway, Margaret likes to join in on tummy time, even though I have tried to explain to her that she doesn’t still need to do it.  If it’s the going thing, she wants to get on board. 

001

It looks in this one like Ellie’s glaring at Margaret, but I don’t think that she is.  I mean, she might be, but she tends to look at Margaret as if she thought Margaret was the most interesting person ever.

003

Anyway, she certainly stopped glaring when Margaret got the rings out again.  Because the rings are – for reasons that completely elude me, since I am old, and so DON’T UNDERSTAND – the most fun thing EVER.

008

No comments:

Post a Comment