Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ellie at School

Somehow, and I'm not sure how, Ellie and I got out of the house early this morning.  I assume that at some point I'm going to figure out what it was that I forgot to do.  And, asI write this just a few minutes before lunch, it strikes me that what I forgot was to eat breakfast myself, which is particularly depressing because I had hot cross buns.  So sad.  We must, however, rise above these small inconveniences and continue to blog, you know, for my fans.

The point of this is that we got to my school at about 7:15, which is about 15 minutes before the daycare opens.  And as much fun as the hallway is up there (pictures to follow) I wasn't seeing it as 15 minutes worth of entertainment.

So we went to my classroom, and I sorted through things and did some paperwork while Ellie bustled around the classroom, enjoying the wide-open spaces.

I heard some grunts and scufflings, and when I looked up, she'd gotten herself into a chair.  This means that her climbing skills have advanced greatly, and I need to be very afraid.  But it also means that she had gotten herself into a really cute photo op.





And then she got into the papers that I put down on the desk so that I could photograph her, and so I had to move her.  There was weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth.

So we went upstairs, and she lamented our early arrival.



No comments:

Post a Comment