Friday, March 15, 2013

More Margaret

I haven't checked out the stats, because I do (whatever you people may think) have better things to do than rereading my own prose, but it seems to me that Ellie has been getting more time on this space for the last month or so.

Of course, Margaret has a commanding two-year lead, so if you're dying for Margaret stories, there is a pretty good archive.

And Ellie is learning to do things, like walk and talk and all that good stuff, and Margaret is learning to do things like say her colors in Spanish, which she will only do when no one except me is watching, because why would she want to show off?  Also, I spend more time with Ellie, what with the not going to school thing that she's got going on.

Anyway, I've been feeling bad.  And possibly a bit defensive, not that anyone could tell because I think I hide it very well.

So this morning, I made sure to take some pictures of Margaret.  It was warm enough that she could put on some of her new summer clothes, which made her very excited, and she wanted her picture taken for Nana.  So she posed.






And then, to add to the excitement of the impromptu photo shoot, she put a wastepaper basket on her head.





I think it works for her, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment