Monday, April 19, 2010

Armchair Quarterback

Well, since we're really talking about baseball, the quarterback part doesn't really work.

And we're actually not going to be talking about baseball so much as armchairs.*

Yes, yes I am living in a bit of a stream-of-consciousness world, where my brain's constant games of word association are much nearer the surface than they used to be.

Anyway, M is developing the ability to bend in the middle and deal with her head being upright (we feel these are important life skills, and are thus overjoyed and proud).  This means that she can sit in things.


I'm thinking she's looking a little professorial here** . . . we should get her some elbow patches quickly.

*The only reason I say anything about baseball was that I'm sure that M had decided opinions about La Russa's decision to pitch Joe Mather in the 19th inning.  And she expressed them from her position in the armchair.

**Or I think that that style of chair is professorial, which seems more likely.

1 comment:

  1. This is what happens when you take your baby to MLA in utero...

    ReplyDelete