Saturday, April 10, 2010

Springtime for . . . no, never mind

It is springtime, mind you, and M absolutely adores being outside.  And considering that our backyard is, through no effort on our part, pretty much paradise, I like being outside too.*  The lilacs are in bloom, as are many other plants that I don't know the names of (well, daffodils and tulips - those I can identify -  but there are others).  There are violets all through the grass. 

I stuck a flower in M's seat with her so she could keep smelling the nice scent on our walk (I don't know if she cares; well, I'm pretty sure that she doesn't care, but I like the way it smells).


She seemed fairly disinterested at first, but then her little hand grabbed the thing and hung onto it even after she fell asleep.



*Also, the weather has remained pleasant, which is kind of a big thing.  I'm sure that in a few weeks, M will still like being outdoors and I will be complaining about the oppressive heat, but for now, it's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment