Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gerber Baby

Gerber is apparently looking for baby models, and I think I should enter M.  She's got the look down perfectly.



And she can do that thing with her mouth, but I didn't have a picture with the side curls where she was doing it.

I suppose that her top tuft goes the opposite way, but I think it's a pretty close resemblance, which means that she'd get nowhere in the contest because she's too close to the original.

And really, if she's going to be a model, this is probably the time where we'd have to worry the least about body image . . .

Also, I've just noticed that her ears lie flat enough on her head that they can be hidden by her cheeks.  Apparently there's a downside to flat ears.  At least with sticky-outy ears, no one is ever in any doubt that you had them.

No comments:

Post a Comment