Friday, May 4, 2012

Carpentry

I’ve been wanting to build Margaret a new chair for quite a while now,  but the time never seemed to be right.  I wanted one in which I could potentially strap her down, but also that she could get into and out of on her own if I wanted without tipping the whole contraption over, which is what she did yesterday with the portable high chair strapped onto a regular chair which she has been using thus far.

So I needed to make time.

And I did, this morning while Ellie was having her nap.  The only problem was that Margaret gave up her morning nap eons ago, and so she “helped.”

004

006

But I got it built anyway.

009

It was a hit.

010

And then there were blueberries at the table.

014

So there’s one way she can kill herself removed from the dining room.

No comments:

Post a Comment