Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I’m Not Tired! I’m Not Tired!

Another nap skipped, another late afternoon nap grabbed when it really wasn’t supposed to be.

002

But with a hat on, so that’s something.  And then when I woke her up, because I didn’t want her to nap at 5:30, she rode home with a glazed expression.

006

And then she refused to sleep for about 45 minutes tonight after we put her to bed.  The kid is a nut; there’s a lot I’d do for a nap, and she just WASTES them.

When we got home, though, it was pretty funny (in a sad and impossible sort of way) because everything we said was WRONG AND CRUEL.  For example, offering her milk was TERRIBLE because . . . well, because . . . just trust her, it was an inhumane violation of some charter of rights, where individuals are promised the right not to have people offer them milk and agree with them.  Ugh, the agreeing was almost worse than the milk offering.  And she was MAD about all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment