Friday, April 13, 2012

Get Your Own Blankie

These pictures were taken this morning after I had finished feeding Ellie and had put her away.*  Margaret had gotten the blanket for herself (or, as she informed me, “all by MYSELF”) and so was not interested in sharing.  She was also very intent on her show.

011

012

013

The scratch under her eye is from where she scraped herself on the corner of her father’s glasses.  The screw came out, and he MacGyvered his glasses back together with a twisted staple.  Which has a pointy end, which Margaret found with her face.  I think it makes her look piratical.  Or like her Uncle Stephen.  Who doesn’t actually look all that piratical. 

Much.

Also, that blanket is actually Leo’s, having been knitted for him by my mother in a frantic pre-Christmas piece of yarn-related insanity.  And he usually doesn’t like to share it, but he can’t control what we do when he’s at work, can he?

*So I wrote that without thinking; what I meant was “and had put her in her bed,” but I sort of like the idea of putting her away after I feed her, so I’m going to leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment