Sunday, April 22, 2012

Quick Trick Brick Stack

Building has been happening at our house this weekend.  Margaret is awfully keen on these Legos that have sprouted up in her house.  And Leo seems to like them more than other toys Margaret loves.  So lots of Legos.  And lots of exploring the limits of their durability.  Really, people have been running performance tests on Legos at our house this weekend.  And the make pretty good towers.

016

014

012

Ellie looked on.  I imagine she was itching to get in there, but it’s hard when you’ve only just begun to notice that your hands are things.  Also, she was having a nice time with Caty.

009

Also, now that I come to look at it, I put those pictures of the block tower backwards.  It looks like Margaret was building, but I think she was actually tearing down.  But I’m too lazy to change them, so there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment