Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Just Like Mommy, Part II

(This one is less embarrassing for Margaret when it comes to her prom dates, so there’s that).

Although very interested in doing things all by herself, Margaret is also interested in copying me.  And Leo, but I am cooler.*

And since Ellie spends a reasonable amount of time in the sling, Margaret thinks that slings are pretty fun, and that her baby should spend some time in one.

039

Because, you know, this is exciting.

036

She finished this very sweet series of pictures by taking the baby out of the sling, throwing it across the room, and saying “Good throw!  Margaret throw baby in living room.” 

I promise she didn’t learn THAT from me.

*I didn’t say I am cool.  I said I was cooler than Leo.  It’s different.

No comments:

Post a Comment