Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Paying for College

I’ve got a new plan – see if I can get Margaret signed up with some cosmetics company as a mascara model.  Because honestly, you stick any mascara on these, and you can make extravagant claims about its efficacy.  I mean, look at them. 

015

I mean, really.  It’s not like she even needs them at this point in her life.

Also, lest there be humorless people out there who think I’m serious, rest assured that I am not trying to get Margaret into kiddie modeling, eyelashes or no eyelashes.  Of course, if someone were to offer me flipping great wadges of money for a picture of her eyelashes, I might be talked into it, if the wadges were great enough.*  But we are in no sense pursuing such an option. 

*And, of course, flipping enough.

021

No comments:

Post a Comment