Thursday, April 26, 2012

Into the Pajamas, Into Bed

You may have noticed,  those of you who have been reading assiduously and taking notes, that over the past few weeks (months?) Margaret has been eschewing sleep.  And she has.  Oh dear me yes, she has.*

And this extends to avoiding all the things that go with sleep, such as putting on her pajamas and ceasing to jump up and down like an overexcited spring.  Last night, we enticed her into her pajamas with a promise that we would put Ellie into her matching pajamas and take a picture.

Which we then did, though Ellie has not yet learned to smile for the camera properly.

109

And, hours later, she was asleep, though still trying to climb the walls.

111

*I’d express myself more forcefully, but my mother reads this, and it is, after all, the modern baby book.  I’m pretty sure you’re not meant to use profanity in a baby book.  Pretty sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment