Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Not Enough Ellie

The balance of entries is definitely leaning Margaret-wards today, but that’s because Ellie spent a lot of this evening looking like this.

072

The pacifier hides most of the scream.

But she’s peacefully sleeping right now.  And she will do something clever for me to write about tomorrow.  I promise.  Even if I have to make it up.*

*Not that I ever do that, of course.  I mean, I never imagine what someone is thinking based on expression and then write conversations.  That would be silly.  Actually, one thing that she is doing that is amazing is sleeping from 10 until 4 or 5 consistently.  Once she slept from 9 until 6 and I felt wonderful all day.  And she’s also having a nap for at least 45 minutes of Margaret’s nap.  When Margaret deigns to have a nap.  But that’s a tale for another day.  Anyway, Ellie is a wonderful baby, and should be given a medal, or a chocolate bunny that Margaret can eat for her.  Or something.  And I will try to take more pictures of her tomorrow.

Oh!  There’s one where she’s not screaming.  I mean, she’s regarding me with a baleful eye, but that’s because I shifted the way I was holding her, and it was after 5 pm, and she was Not Amused. 

037

Ellie is frequently Not Amused after 5 and before 7:30.  Poor Ellie.

No comments:

Post a Comment