Thursday, April 12, 2012

Snuggly Bears

I have been referring to Margaret as “small bear” and “little bear” and “sad panda” and other ursine nicknames for her entire life.*  It’s sort of a habit.  And the other day, I asked Ellie if she was a hungry bear.  Margaret informed me that Ellie wasn’t a bear, but that Margaret was.

When I snuggle Margaret, sometimes I call her snuggly bear.  In fact, it appears that I do it all the time, because this morning Margaret wanted to hold Ellie, and then said “Margaret and Ellie snuggly bears.

So I guess it’s all right for Ellie to be a bear.  At least some of the time.

005

006

011

015

022

Also, this is a picture of Ellie trying (and succeeding somewhat) to lift her head up off the ground.  Good for her.  Head control is a wonderful thing.

024

*Pandas are bears again.  Really.  I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment